Every week, Destiny 2 sees a refresh for all its weekly activities. The rotation changes which things you need to do to earn Powerful and Pinnacle gear, so paying attention to what key activities are available and where you need to go to do them is essential to continually grow your character’s Power. With the Season of Dawn progressing with new content dropping periodically, you’re going to want to continually hit each week’s activities for new gear, so you can play the game’s toughest (and most rewarding) activities.
In addition to the weekly rotation of activities, this week also saw the release of a strange new quest: “Exploring the Corridors of Time.” The Destiny 2 community is currently working on solving the quest, which is full of puzzles. To start it, visit Osiris on Mercury.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- The Witcher TV Show On Track To Be Netflix’s “Biggest” Season One Of Any Show Ever
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Release Date Leaked By Nintendo
- Yes, US Agent Looks Like Captain America, That’s The Point
- Get A Free PS4 Ghost Of Tsushima Dynamic Theme For A Limited Time
- Temtem, Now In Early Access, Will Gradually Rise In Price As Development Continues