United States congressman Duncan Hunter, a Republican representative from California known for vaping on the job, has pleaded guilty to charges of using campaign funds to pay for things like video games and plane tickets for his pet rabbits. The Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California announced that Hunter admitted to the fact that he “knowingly and wilfully stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign funds that he and his wife used to maintain their lifestyle.”
Along with his wife, Hunter is said to have used more than $150,000 in campaign funds between 2010 and 2016 on things that benefitted his family’s “personal use and enjoyment.” Hunter is said to have partaken in “30 or more illegal transactions” related to this money.
- New Star Wars Figures Revealed: Yoda, Boba Fett, Clone Commander, And More
- New Trailer For Ryan Reynolds’ Free Guy Is About A Video Game NPC
- Black Widow Poster, WandaVision, And Falcon & Winter Solder Images Revealed At Brazil Comic-Con
- Wonder Woman 1984 Images Revealed For Maxwell Lord, Cheetah, And More
- New Wonder Woman 1984 Trailer Debuts At CCXP Brazil