Fire Emblem: Three Houses will add its Cindered Shadows DLC on Thursday, February 13, bringing a new story about a band of outcast basement-dwellers who consider themselves the unofficial fourth house. The previous announcement trailer didn’t make it entirely clear how these new characters would work, but with the big date approaching Nintendo has explained in more detail.
A tweet from Nintendo UK says that progressing through Cindered Shadows will let you recruit the new characters in Part 1 of the main game, then they’ll stick around for Part 2. That seems to indicate the Cindered Shadows story will be separate but then hit milestones that add them to the main campaign–but only through the end of the big world-change. After that, you may not be able to recruit them anymore.
- Friends TV Show Reunion Is Happening, And Here’s How Much The Stars Are Being Paid
- Following Its Record-Breaking Start, The Sonic Movie Has Crossed A New Box Office Milestone
- HBO’s Watchmen Has Been Reclassified As A “Limited Series”–Here’s What That Means
- League Of Legends Dev Responds To Latest Update In Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Rainbow Six Siege, Now Four Years Old, Breaks Its Own Concurrent Player Record On Steam