Destiny 2‘s Season of Dawn continues to roll out fresh new content every few weeks. Along with a new Legendary version of the Sundial activity to challenge you for greater rewards and a strange new secret quest that takes you back to the Corridors of Time, Bungie has added a new Exotic weapon to chase down: the Devil’s Ruin sidearm. Here’s how to get it.
How To Get The Devil’s Ruin Exotic Sidearm
The quest you’re looking for is called “A Moment In Time,” and the reward you get for completing it is Devil’s Ruin. The trouble is, Destiny 2 won’t tell you where to go to get the quest when you log in after the weekly reset on January 7. The gun isn’t waiting you with Banshee-44 like with the “Make Bows, Not War” quest. You’ll have to work for this one.
Luckily, you won’t have to work very hard. To start the “A Moment In Time” quest, head to Mercury and complete a normal version of the Sundial activity. Your performance doesn’t matter; just fight through to the end and claim your rewards. You should see the Devil’s Ruin Exotic frame sitting at the top of the rewards screen when you wrap up the activity, which will be separate from the other Sundial rewards you earn for leveling up the obelisks around the solar system.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Sharing is caring!
- The Witcher TV Show On Track To Be Netflix’s “Biggest” Season One Of Any Show Ever
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Release Date Leaked By Nintendo
- Yes, US Agent Looks Like Captain America, That’s The Point
- Get A Free PS4 Ghost Of Tsushima Dynamic Theme For A Limited Time
- Temtem, Now In Early Access, Will Gradually Rise In Price As Development Continues