The Steam Controller has sold through all of its stock, with no plan to make or sell more. Four years after it hit the market, the final Steam Controllers have been sold, and you can no longer order one directly from Valve. This effectively brings an end to the PC controller’s lifespan.
During the Black Friday weekend, the Steam Controller was cut down to $5 as Valve tried to offload the last of them. But, as VG247 has reported, many of the orders placed that day were not fulfilled–Valve overestimated their stock levels, and oversold the controller. Several potential buyers have found that their purchases have been refunded, and the controller is now no longer available to purchase. It follows in the footsteps of the similarly discontinued Steam Link and Steam Machine.
- New Star Wars Figures Revealed: Yoda, Boba Fett, Clone Commander, And More
- New Trailer For Ryan Reynolds’ Free Guy Is About A Video Game NPC
- Black Widow Poster, WandaVision, And Falcon & Winter Solder Images Revealed At Brazil Comic-Con
- Wonder Woman 1984 Images Revealed For Maxwell Lord, Cheetah, And More
- New Wonder Woman 1984 Trailer Debuts At CCXP Brazil