Apex Legends was due to receive a big update today, December 3, and it’s now arrived on PC. This means that once you’ve downloaded the update, you’ll experience a level cap increase from 100 to 500, giving you many more levels to climb through. Console owners will have to wait a little bit longer, though, with a delay pushing the update back to an unknown date. Moments before the update was due, the official Apex Legends Twitter account let everyone know that it would now arrive later.
Heads up, Legends. Due to a last minute, unforeseen issue, the patch that was originally set to go live today has been postponed to a later date.
Once we have more information and an ETA on what that new date is, we’ll be sure to update everyone here.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) December 3, 2019
About an hour later, the account announced that the patch was actually now available, but only for the PC version. The console version is still delayed, and hopefully we’ll know soon when it will be made available.
- New Star Wars Figures Revealed: Yoda, Boba Fett, Clone Commander, And More
- New Trailer For Ryan Reynolds’ Free Guy Is About A Video Game NPC
- Black Widow Poster, WandaVision, And Falcon & Winter Solder Images Revealed At Brazil Comic-Con
- Wonder Woman 1984 Images Revealed For Maxwell Lord, Cheetah, And More
- New Wonder Woman 1984 Trailer Debuts At CCXP Brazil