Apex Legends was due to receive a big update today, December 3, and it’s now arrived on PC. This means that once you’ve downloaded the update, you’ll experience a level cap increase from 100 to 500, giving you many more levels to climb through. Console owners will have to wait a little bit longer, though, with a delay pushing the update back to an unknown date. Moments before the update was due, the official Apex Legends Twitter account let everyone know that it would now arrive later.
Heads up, Legends. Due to a last minute, unforeseen issue, the patch that was originally set to go live today has been postponed to a later date.
Once we have more information and an ETA on what that new date is, we’ll be sure to update everyone here.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) December 3, 2019
About an hour later, the account announced that the patch was actually now available, but only for the PC version. The console version is still delayed, and hopefully we’ll know soon when it will be made available.
- Pokemon Sword & Shield DLC: Here Is Every Returning Pokemon Confirmed So Far
- The Entire Half-Life Series Is Available For Free Right Now
- Atari Plans To Build Video Game-Themed Hotels Because Why Not
- Pokemon Go Trade Evolutions Guide: How It Works And Which Pokemon Evolve By Trading
- Last Chance To Save On Tons Of PC Games In This Huge Lunar New Year Sale