Nintendo held a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct earlier today in order to show off the abilities of the newly-released fighter, Terry Bogard. The character brought with him several Fatal Fury cameos, but series creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed that the kunoichi Mai Shiranui couldn’t appear in the family-friendly brawler.
A few Fatal Fury characters will make an appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the game’s new King of Fighters coliseum-style stage, including Geese Howard, Joe Higashi, and more. After showcasing all the cameos, Sakurai said Mai isn’t included because “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is for good boys and girls of many different ages, so we decided not to feature her. Please forgive us.”
- Star Trek: Fargo’s Noah Hawley In Final Talks To Write And Direct Next Movie
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: Every Pokemon That Can Gigantamax
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian’s Actual Name Revealed And It’s Not Boba Fett
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian’s Holiday Special Easter Egg Should Have You Freaking Out
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: How Do Fossils Work?